What is RIFE Therapy Plano Fort Worth?
RIFE SYSTEMS – DATA AND BENEFITS:
Some of the benefits of Rife compared to other types of therapies
1. Rife is ultrasound not electricity or magnetism. This ultrasound is thousands of times less in intensity than the ultrasound they use in fetal exams. Yet, it is a million times stronger than the original ultrasound Dr. Rife used to kill his original pathogens with his plasma tube device, (see various articles on site especially the Appendices and Alberta Canada Lectures).
2. Rife is non-invasive in the sense that the skin is not broken and there is no damage to normal, healthy tissues and cells etc. The frequencies scanned through are purposely only in the range that are harmful to bacteria, viruses, parasites, etc.
3. Rife can be used synergistically with other treatment modalities without the danger of harmful interactions as with drug therapy. There are certain contraindications for use but these are few and are thoroughly covered in the Treatment Protocols.
4. Rife can be focused on a specific physical location where other modalities could not penetrate without surgery, or without losing effectiveness, e.g., the inside of the teeth and gums, the lungs, the arteries and arterioles, bones, etc.
5. Rife is non-toxic (little or no side effects other than the standard kill-off effect, i.e. Herxheimer, caused by any modality that destroys pathogens and necessitates the body having to clean up and detoxify the mess; this is a well known and documented effect of any treatment that actually works!) as opposed to most drugs, and is non-damaging to normal tissue in contrast to surgery. It has no ionizing radiation and so cannot cause damage to the immune system or DNA breakage, etc.
6. Rife is currently being used by doctors in Germany and all over the world in conjunction with other effective therapies that have been declared illegal in the USA . Actually, there are 10 states and many brave practitioners in the US , who can use experimental modalities. However, Rife is unknown or very misunderstood by most MDs and even Chiropractors. This may be due to the prejudice against electro-medicine that has been fostered and taught since the early 1930’s with the advent of the FDA as an enforcer of drug-based, allopathic medicine. (There was a time in my memory, when the Chiropractors had to fight for their very existence to become part of the mainstream etc. I recall that John Wayne and Marlo Thomas were two of the stars that helped bring Chiropractic into the mainstream of public awareness as a viable health modality. Chiropractic nearly went the way of raw milk and clean water and air.)
Article borrowed from RifeTech.
7. Rife is effective in most microbial-based diseases. For example, rife can be used in situations like rheumatic diseases where the pain-relieving results can seem mysterious until one realizes that… “It is quite clear that autoimmunity plays a major role in the progression of rheumatoid arthritis. Most rheumatology investigators believe that an infectious agent causes rheumatoid arthritis. There is little agreement as to the involved organism. Investigators have proposed the following infectious agents: Human T-cell lymphotropic virus Type I, rubella virus, cytomegalovirus, herpes virus, and mycoplasma.” – Dr. Mercola
Above article borrowed from RifeTech.
For more information or to obtain a Rife machine you can contact Dr. Duncan.
Call Dr. Stephen for Rife Therapy in Plano!